Super Duper Music Looper is a fun and exciting way
for kids, (and adults), to create music on their PCs.
Super Duper Music Looper is an amazing new program that allows you to create music on your
PC. Using a paintbrush, an erase tool and a mouse, it's a fun and easy way to make songs
come alive. How does it work? Just grab a few instruments or musical building blocks
called loops, paint them on the screen and before long you'll have a complete song. It's
that easy. Best of all, you don't need to know anything about music. All you need is Super
Duper Music Looper, your PC, and a little imagination.
- Create music - fast and easy.
- Write songs like real pop stars.
- Choose from hundreds of instruments
- Add cool audio FX such as beeps,
lasers and more!
- Record vocals, rap, or sing along
with the music.
- Email music to friends and share it
- Watch wacky animations as they
interact with the music.
- Visit music looper.com and get the
latest on Super Duper Music Looper.
- Create audio files so they can be
recorded to CD
- 133 MHz processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 98, Me, 2000, or XP
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive
- 16-bit or greater color display
- 32 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard-disk space for program installation
Packaging: New CD in shrinkwrapped jewel case