Explore the World of Dinosaurs With a Paleontologist
Explore prehistoric paleoworlds, learn about dinosaurs, fossils, prehistoric creatures and
what it takes to become a paleontologist. I Can Be A Dinosaur Finder provides hours of
discovery into the world of dinosaurs while learning math, science, geography and
- You can explore anything you want to be.
- Dig for over 50 fossils in 6 locations around the world.
- Play 9 fun-filled activities that teach math, science, and geography.
- Print out reward certificates on your magical interactive journey, and share progress
wtih family and friends
- Go back in time to play with dinosaurs and see how they roamed the earth.
- Build over 20 different dinosuars and other prehistoric creatures.
- Hours and hours of hands-on exploration into prehistoric paleoworlds.
System Requirements - Windows
Windows 95/98/Me/XP, 486, 66MHz or Pentium, 8MB, 640x480x256, 2x CD-ROM drive (4x highly
recommended), 10MB hard drive space, 8 bit audio, printer recommended.
Brand New CD in shrink-wrapped jewel case with instruction
for ages 6-10